I volunteered at the Relay for Life in the Western Communitees on June 1 and it was an inspiring evening. I volunteered in the kids zone where I helped kids make cards which I prepared so they got to colour and assemble. It was great to see how thoughtful the kids are. They were doing such a great job. I can't wait to do it again on the 15th.I will be participating and volunteering for the event on the 15th. I also wanted to thank Kristine and Bev who came out and helped me with the event on the 1st. I was able to take a few pictures of the event which I wanted to share with you. If you haven't had the chance to be part of such a great cause I encourage you to participate or volunteer a few hours of your time. It is something I think everyone should experience. Over the last several weeks I have met some amazing people at the cancer society and what a great organization to work with.
If you would like more information about the event or the Canadian Cancer Society I would love to talk to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment