
With Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought it would be nice to bring a treat in for my coworkers. I didn't have much time to work on them but wanted to use sweet heart cups. I used the full heart shape punch which makes it a perfect fit for the cups. I think they are so much fun. The only hard part was to decide what to put in them. The cardstock I used was certainly celery, real red and whisper white. The stamped heart image is from a Sweetheart stamp set.
I'm still working on Shad's Valentine's card and a little something for my nieces so I will post them this weekend. I hope your ready for Valentine's Day.
Sorry the image isn't great I just used photo booth but I will take actual pictures of my next Valentine's cards.
Happy Stamping!
(All images copyright 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment