Friday, April 23, 2010

Lady Bugs

I promise this will be the last of the punch cards for a while. I thought this one is a fun simple card that I think I just might use as my mother's day card for my mom. She likes lady bugs so that works out well. Although I am none to change my mind so you might see another one posted a little closer to mothers day.
I have a busy weekend ahead. It's my brother in laws birthday tomorrow so I will post the card I made for him in the morning. Then my Sunday will be filled with baking for a bake sale I am having at work as a fundraiser for my Relay for Life team. Fingers crossed it's as successful as the last one. Hope you have a great weekend.

Happy Stamping!

(All images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2010)

No comments: